Participate in the design of software and quality standards. Clearly identify issues and provide precise instructions to internal teams. Prepare & analyze quality reports within time limits and provide feedback to management. Work well with teams. Be able to manage any project. Perform other duties as assigned. Remotely work from home.
Requirements and skills
• Discover software bugs through testing and identify potential problems
• Develop and perform manual/automated testing
• Provide continuous feedback to team members to identify and resolve issues
• Test user interfaces for consistency and functionality
• Research and analyze product features being tested
• Create quality assurance test plans
• Develop standards and procedures to determine the quality standards and release readiness
• Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
• Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
• Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
• Should have good knowledge about software development life cycle
• BS / MS in computer science is preferred
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the software field is required.